5 Common Car Collision Repairs and Their Cost | Economic news
If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
PREVIOUS OPENING AND CLOSING
– All-you-can-eat Korean BBQ is on its way, with 88 K-Pot possibly opening in December near the Wine & Spirits store in Bethlehem Square Mall.
– Air Products’ joint venture in Saudi Arabia acquired an industrial gases business for an undisclosed price. Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Equipment acquired Khafrah Industrial Gases from Paris-based Air Liquide SA
– Anatolian Kitchen is still closed for renovations, according to a sign at Taylor Court, Bethlehem, business.
– After 36 years, the owners of Cavaluzzo’s Pasta, Steaks & Subs in Emmaüs are retiring, and the restaurant will close.
– The high-tech conglomerate formerly known as II-VI (pronounced “two-six”) has taken the name of a company it acquired, Coherent Corp.
– The Palmer Township Board of Supervisors has approved an application for conditional use for four industrial buildings known as “First Park 33” on Tatamy Road between Newlins Mill and Corriere roads.
– The Florida-based chain Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers plans to open three physical therapy clinics within two years in the Lehigh Valley.
–Radish Republic, a specialty grocery store on North Seventh Street in Allentown, is closing after three years.
– The Palmer Township Zoning Hearing Board has made the decision to uphold a cease and desist order against on-reservation apartments in Palmer Pointe, which township officials say were built contrary to plans submitted six years ago.
– Allentown-based payment processing company Shift4Payments Inc. has launched SkyTab POS, a point-of-sale system for restaurants.
– The Bethlehem Planning Commission has approved three separate “mixed-use” buildings for South Bethlehem, on East Fourth Street, South New Street and West Fourth Street.
– Transform Rehabilitation’s physical therapy clinics in Allentown, New Tripoli and Whitehall are now part of Upstream, which owns or operates more than 1,200 locations in the United States
– Lehigh Valley’s newest Wawa opened on the east side of Nazareth Pike/Route 191, just south of the Borough of Nazareth.
– DoubleTree Hotel has extended its catering to private jets departing from Reading Regional Airport.
– The nonprofit Kutztown Community Partnership has considered buying the closed Strand Theater to continue its tradition, but KCP would need grants and donations to keep it going.
– A man, police say, was intoxicated and went to Budd Lake Bagel & Deli II in Hackettstown, New Jersey, on Sunday night, causing the store to close indefinitely.