Casper’s # 1 Insurance Agency Grows Its Team!
Agent 307 (aka Eric Brinkerhoff) is looking to hire an account manager for his local State Farm insurance office, which has just been voted the # 1 insurance agency for the 4th year in a row in the Casper Star-Tribune Reader’s Choice Awards!
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Eric Brinkerhoff – State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have the opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm agent. You will establish and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent office and explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Use a needs-driven, client-focused review process to educate clients about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and achieve marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success every day.
As a member of the agent team, you will receive …
- Hourly wage plus commission / bonus
- Paid leave (vacation and personal / sick days)
- A valuable experience
- Growth potential / Possibility of advancement within my office
- Signing bonus in the range of $ 500 to $ 2000
Terms & Conditions
- Sales experience (external or internal sales representative, retail sales associate or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful experience in meeting sales targets / preference quotas
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Excited about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and achieve their dreams
- Organisational skills
- Personal motivation
- Proactivity in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Ability to provide timely and complete activity reports to agent
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Damage permit (must be able to obtain)
- Life and health permit (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work according to the following schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will take the next steps in the interview process with you.
This position is with a State Farm Independent Contractor Agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agent employees must be able to successfully complete applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Employees of State Farm agents are not State Farm employees.
The article continues below …
Compensation: $ 40,000.00 – $ 100,000.00 per year
Are you motivated and ambitious?
This busy insurance and financial services office is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and improving the community. We attribute our success to having a fun and energetic environment that is a great place to work. Our team works hard to achieve our goals together as a team and have fun while we do it! We want to work alongside those who are also committed to excellence and personal achievement. We pride ourselves on using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you are motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have the desire to win and achieve results, consider joining our team.
About our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and achieve their dreams.
- We help clients meet their insurance and financial service needs, including auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance and tenant insurance.
- Our office is located in Centennial Hills, near Wyoming Blvd. Across from WyHy Federal Credit Union in Casper.
- Our office is open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We have 25 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including Ambassador Travel and Legion of Honor.
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
You can apply for the job here!
|PAID BY ERIC BRINKERHOFF – STATE AGRICULTURAL AGENT
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization which paid for the article and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its editor.. Please complete this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.
Stories related to Oil City News: