Mobile Mammography Van Tour Area
TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) – Mercy Health’s mobile mammography van tours area sites.
This van is the first mobile mammography unit in the area and has scheduled various visits throughout the community.
The unit is customized for patient comfort and will provide 3D mammograms to women 40 and older.
It is equipped with the latest 3D technology and offers patients the option of self-compression, which means the patient has the ability to control the compression once in position.
The unit will facilitate access to mammography services and increase capacity. It offers safe and easy screening at convenient locations in all 21 counties of northwest Ohio.
Upcoming Mammography Van Locations:
- Tuesday, August 2 at Mercy Health – Perrysburg Primary Care & Walk-in, 1103 Village Square, Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
- Wednesday, August 3 at Mercy Health – Point Shoreland Family Medicine at 2755 Shoreland Ave, Toledo, OH 43611
- Thursday, August 4 at Starbright Primary Care at 28555 Starbright Blvd, Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Friday, August 5 at YWCA Pollyball – Glass City Church of Christ at 901 Hoag St, Toledo, Ohio 43607
- Saturday, August 6 at Rock the Block in Navarre Park at 1001 White St, Oregon, Ohio 43616
- Tuesday, August 9 at Mercy Health – Oregon Clinic/Bay Meadows Family Medicine, 3851 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH 43616
- Wednesday, August 10 at the Old West End Community Health Center at 2244 Collingwood Blvd, Toledo, OH 43520
- Thursday August 11 Mercy Health – Swanton Primary Care at 22 Turtle Creek Dr, Swanton, OH 43558
- Friday, August 12 at Mercy Health – Jefferson Family Medicine at 2200 Jefferson Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
- Wednesday, August 17 at Mercy Health – Franklin Family Medicine at 2213 Franklin Ave, Toledo, Ohio 43620
- Friday, August 19 at Mercy Health – Waterville Primary Care at 1222 Pray Blvd, Waterville, OH 43566
- Saturday, August 20 at African American Male Wellness Walk at 545 Indiana Ave, Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Tuesday, August 23 at the Bryan Community Health Center at 228 South Main St, Bryan, OH 43506
- Thursday, August 25 at Mercy Health – Swanton Primary Care at 22 Turtle Creek Dr, Swanton, OH 43558
- Friday, August 26 at the Tiffin Community Health Center at 1344 Seneca Ave, Tiffin, OH 44883
- Wednesday, August 31 at Starbright Primary Care at 28555 Starbright Blvd, Perrysburg, OH 43551
Screenings at the Mercy Health Mobile Mammography Unit are by appointment only, call 833-MAMM-VAN to schedule your screening at the Mobile Unit.
For the best coverage, check that your insurance company is an in-network provider with Mercy Health St. Charles Hospital.
If you are uninsured or underinsured, a need-based financial assistance program is available to help you. If you qualify, you may qualify for a free mammogram. Call 419-696-5839 for more information.
Talk to your doctor about when you should have a screening mammogram.
For a full list of dates and locations, visit Mercy.com/toledomobilemamm.
See a spelling or grammatical error in our story? Please include the title when you Click here to report it.
Copyright 2022 WTVG. All rights reserved.