Solar cell segment to grow from $ 5.2 billion in 2021 to $ 7.6 billion by 2026 / Electronic components segment to grow to $ 3.7 billion by 2026
Dublin, Sep 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Thick Film Materials Market 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global thick film materials market is expected to grow from $ 14.9 billion in 2021 to $ 21.0 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% for the period 2021- 2026.
This report presents an overview of the global thick film materials market, with analyzes of global market trends based on data from 2020 and estimates for 2021 and 2026 with CAGR projections for the forecast period.
The thick film materials are used to make circuit boards, photovoltaic cells, sensors, auto parts, LTCCs (low temperature co-fired ceramics) and other electronic products. Thick film materials, also called inks, are available as pastes; they are made by mixing, kneading and dispersing metal powders, glass powders and inorganic oxides with an organic solvent.
The functionality and properties of products depend on the type of raw materials used in their manufacture. The expansion of electronics, automotive, medical, defense and other industries is expected to drive the growth of the thick film materials market.
This report will cover the Thick Film Materials industry. Final and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are given followed by detailed analysis of regions, types, applications and ongoing trends.
The report discusses technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends affecting the market. Further, it analyzes key drivers and regional dynamics of the Global Thick Film Materials market and their current trends within the industry.
The report also covers product types such as conductive paste, resistance paste, dielectric paste and other products, as well as applications such as printed circuit boards, electronic components, LTCC and HTCC, sensors. , heaters, photovoltaics, thermal printers, automobiles, etc.
Finally, the report offers detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global thick film materials market.
- The thick film materials market for solar cells is expected to grow from $ 5.2 billion in 2021 to $ 7.6 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period 2021-2026.
- The thick film materials for electronic components market is expected to grow from $ 2.7 billion in 2021 to $ 3.7 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% for the period 2021-2026.
The report includes:
- Market size estimation and global market trend analyzes, with data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
- Coverage of history and technological milestones in the thick film processing industry
- Characterization and Quantification of Thick Film Materials Market Potential by Application, Type and Region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and assessment of current market size and forecast and technological advancement within the industry
- Analysis of market shares of key industry companies and coverage of events such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and other key market strategies
- Company Profiles of Major Manufacturers and Suppliers including Heraeus Holding, DuPont, Sun Chemical Corp., Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ferro Corp. and Lord Corp.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market trends
Chapter 4: Technological context
Chapter 5: Market breakdown by product type
- Conductor paste
- Resistance paste
- Dielectric Paste
Chapter 6: Market Split by Application
Chapter 7: Market breakdown by region
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ujwhu5
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900