Teledyne Technologies Incorporated to Showcase Complete Portfolio of Industrial and Scientific Imaging Technologies at Vision 2021
Teledyne will present the world’s most comprehensive and integrated portfolio of industrial and scientific imaging technologies, including the latest from Teledyne FLIR.
Visit the Teledyne booth and explore the unmatched capabilities and products of Teledyne’s DALSA, e2v, FLIR and Lumenera business units. Your a source for unlimited vision will be exhibited at Stand 8 B10.
Teledyne will participate in Industrial Vision Days with main and technological presentations
9:20 a.m.join Teledyne DALSA Matthias Sonderdelivering his presentation entitled “Clarity at high speed”
4:20 p.m.be sure to attend Teledyne e2v Sergio Morillastalk about “Highly reliable 3D imaging for difficult applications with Time-of-Flight Â»
New products introduced by the Teledyne companies include:
- Linea HS 16K Multi-field Features load domain TDI CMOS sensor technology with 16k x (64 + 128 + 64) TDI arrays and 5×5Î¼m pixel size. It is the industry’s first TDI camera capable of capturing up to three images simultaneously in a single scan.
- Sapera â¢
Vision softwareoffers proven image acquisition, control, image processing and artificial intelligence functions to design, develop and deploy high performance machine vision applications. In this new version, the Astrocyte AI ToolMT enables run-time learning for increased flexibility and performance on deployed systems.
- Topaz CMOS sensors. The new 2MP and 1.5MP CMOS sensors feature a low noise overall shutter pixel.
- FLIR Lossless compression: Break through GigE bandwidth barriers with the new Teledyne FLIR Lossless compression feature that delivers up to 70% higher FPS with 100% data integrity.
- Overview of a Teledyne FLIR camera concept providing SWIR imaging and visible light in one camera using Sony’s new SenSWIR technology.
- Quartet Embedded Solution for Nvidia TX2 for easy integration of multiple cameras, including AI capability.
- Get flawless high speed 10GigE performance with a new pre-integrated set of Oryx camera with Myricom network card. Planned release date: Q4 2021.
Click here for an overview of the featured products and demonstrations for Vision 2021.
Teledyne’s Vision Solutions group forms an unrivaled collective of expertise in imaging across the spectrum. Individually, each company offers top-notch solutions. Together, they combine to leverage each other’s strengths and provide the world’s largest portfolio of imaging technologies. From aerospace and industrial inspection, scientific research, spectroscopy, radiography and radiotherapy, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne offers global customer support and technical expertise to handle the most difficult tasks. Their vision solutions are designed to provide their customers with a unique and competitive advantage.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/f0354ddd-e085-4a22-9b8e-d620205323bc
Â© OMX, source